Specially designed loose herbal tea blend to support new moms with improved lactation.
Ingredients & Potential Benefits (Resources below)
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Organic): Nausea—Childbirth—Labor Pains—Prevent Miscarriage—Childbirth After-pains—Pregnancy—Decrease Menstrual Flow—Nursing—Strengthen & Tone Uterus—Teething Pain
- Fennel: Normalize Appetite—Digestion—Flatulence—Stomach Acid—Colic—Milk Production
- Nettle: High Blood Pressure—Internal Bleeding—Heavy Bleeding (Menorrhagia)—Anemia—Kidney Stones—Osteoporosis
- Fenugreek Seed (Not for Pregnancy): Allergies—Digestion—Flatulence—Intestinal Inflammation—Headache—Mucous Membranes
- Dandelion: Anemia—Blood Purifier—Lower Blood Pressure—Jaundice—Liver Cleanser—Weight Loss
- Blessed Thistle: Nursing (Enrich and Increase Milk)—Circulation—Balance Hormones
- Bilberry: Night Vision—Bruising—Capillary Fragility—Varicose Veins—Poor Circulation
How do I make Loose Herb Tea?
- Add 2/3 c of the premixed herbs to 16 c (1 gal) of water. This makes a strong tea. You can use less of the mix if you find that it is too strong.
- Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 15 min. Strain off herbs and add honey while hot if desired.
- Store in refrigerator. Drink hot or cold.
- Adding lemon, cranberry and even orange juice has been said to taste great as well!
HAPPY MILK MAKING!
5 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information contained or provided on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.